So what is new in V10.10 Content Update?
Dusty Depot is back but don’t get your hopes up it is only back as a prefab in creative mode. The full list of Prefabs and galleries is:
- 5 New Prefabs
- Dusty Depot Blue Warehouse
- Dusty Depot Gray Warehouse
- Dusty Depot Red Warehouse
- Dusty Depot Visitor Warehouse
- Dusty Diner
- 2 New Galleries
- Dusty Depot & Diner Gallery
- Dusty Depot & Diner Prop Gallery
What is new in Fortnite Save the World?
There is a new rocket launcher. The V6 Rocket launcher which is a 6 shot rocket launcher and part of the Rat Rod Weapon set. It does not consume ammo but has very low durability.
A new quest has appeared so make sure you run Hit the Road to activate your weekly quest!
There have been some bug fixes:
- Mission details now correctly update when switching between different Missions with a controller.
- Resolved an issue where objective information was not displayed for the current Mission.
- Added some information that was missing from the Command and Armory tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the map was not loading properly after changing tabs.
- Game no longer crashes when launching a Mission through the “Play Now” button in the quest log.
- The Record Dash quest no longer states to find five records instead of four when in a full party.
What has changed in Fortnite Battle Royale mode?
This is what most people are here for. The additions to the BR mode are as follows:
1) There is a new throwable item called the Junk Rift. It creates a rift in the sky that objects fall out of the sky and destroys things they land on. When thrown it breaks on contact with something (hopefully another player). It generates two types of damage.
- Direct Damage – It does 200 damage to players and knocks them back a little.
- Shockwave Damage – This causes a small damage radius that does 100 damage and immediately destroys vehicles and destructible objects.
The Junk Rift has Epic Rarity and max stack size of 4. it will be available from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
2) Glitched Consumables: appear at the explosion site (explained below) and randomly switch between forageable items. The following items are included:
- Apples – Grant 5 Health.
- Mushrooms – Grant 5 Shield.
- Coconuts – Grant 5 Effective Health (sum of a player’s Health + Shield).
- Peppers – Increase player movement speed for a short duration.
- Hop Rocks – Decrease player gravity for a short duration.
Shadow stones were supposed to be included as a Glitched Consumable but had a bug and have been removed.
The Rift Beacon at the Rec Center has malfunctioned, which has caused an explosion and crater. This is where the Glitched Consumables spawn.
There has been a change to the Green Toy Wrap which means players can get a refund on the Toy Soldiers Wraps bundle if they do not like the changes. Players have 30 days from their next login to get this refund.